Sludge dewatering belt, as its name implies, is designed for solid/liquid separation, especially sludge dehydration in sewage treatment industry. Made of high quality polyester, our range of belt is heat-set at exacting temperature and tensioned to achieve much better operational stability. It is suitable for press belt filter and various vacuum belt filters.
- Unique structure with high drainage speed.
- Excellent water and air permeability yet not allowing the sludge.
- Superb resistance to acid, alkali and chemical solvents.
- Good temperature resistance up to 180째C.
- Easy to peel off filtered cake after filtration.
- Dramatically corrosion resistance for a longer service life.
- Sludge filtering.
- Pulp squeezing in paper mills.
- Fruit juice squeezing.
- Waste water treatments.
- Paper and tissue plants.
- Coal separating plants, etc.
Our range of polyester sludge dewatering belts are available in various woven patterns, such as three-shed stain woven, four-shed level woven, four-shed stain woven as shown in the following pictures.