Polyester filter mesh, as its name implies, is a fabric woven for separating solid particles from gas, water or other materials. Made of quality polyester monofilament yarns, our range of polyester filter mesh is characterized by stable physical property which makes it ideal for printing and filtering industry. All the meshes are semi-permeable woven with appropriate apertures based on your requirements for filtering certain sized particles.
- High tension strength and low elongation.
- Superb elasticity and faster tension stabilization.
- Less tension loss during the stretching process.
- Higher tension threshold and breaking point.
- Excellent corrosion and heat resistance.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals such as acid and alkali.
- Improved registration and nice appearance with flat surface.
- Hold up better in water than traditional nylon filter mesh.
Less in weight and cost.
- Screen printing.
- Fine grading in flour milling industry.
- Shale shaker screen.
- Industrial filtration.
- Chemical industry.
- Refrigeration and distilleries industries.
- Beverage and vacuum cleaner industries.
- Pharmaceutical, syrups, starch and glue industry.
- FDA grade water filtering.
- Kitchen filtration, coffee filter and sewage filter, etc.
- Material: high quality polyester monofilament yarn.
- Mesh width: 40" to 143" or other custom sizes upon your request.
- Color: black, white, yellow and any other color.
- Mesh weave: plain weave (twill weave is available if needed).
- Mesh count: 15 mesh/inch to 420 mesh/inch.